Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2022 1:33:04 PM EDT
I have a 365XL and I'm about to put a Holosun 507k on it.
I also have a Rex Silentium MG7 358 in jail (mostly bought it for my ARs and 357 Mag rifles).  It is 12 ounces and 1.7" in diameter.

To get a threaded barrel, booster, and piston I'm looking at about $350.  Is it worth it?  I probably won't be buying another 9mm suppressor until I get a 5.56 and 22LR so a few years at least.

Questions:
Will I be able to see over a 1.7" diameter can with the Holosun?
Has anyone tried one of the new high-volume short suppressors like this on a 365XL (the Rex is very similar to the YHM R9)?
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a 365XL and I'm about to put a Holosun 507k on it.
I also have a Rex Silentium MG7 358 in jail (mostly bought it for my ARs and 357 Mag rifles).  It is 12 ounces and 1.7" in diameter.

To get a threaded barrel, booster, and piston I'm looking at about $350.  Is it worth it?  I probably won't be buying another 9mm suppressor until I get a 5.56 and 22LR so a few years at least.

Questions:
Will I be able to see over a 1.7" diameter can with the Holosun?
Has anyone tried one of the new high-volume short suppressors like this on a 365XL (the Rex is very similar to the YHM R9)?
View Quote

Fuck no, pistols are boring suppressed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top