Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2022 1:38:19 PM EDT
I love everything about the Shield Plus OR, minus the reset.  I know Apex had a device to make a stronger reset on the original M&P's way back.  Is there an aftermarket part to do that for the Plus.  I also read that the Performance Center version has a shorter and more tactile reset than the plain Jane Shield Plus.  Any way to get that trigger set up.  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sitting on a 43x, hellcat, p365 and shield plus and of the 4 I like the Shield Plus the very best. EXCEPT for the flaccid reset. I'm trying to get used to it without going aftermarket as the trigger pull itself is perfect for carry IMO. But that reset. C'mon S&W what happened there. following..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top