Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2020 11:55:51 AM EDT
Who's had experience working with streamlight's CS?  How fast/slow are they?  Any thoughts are appreciated.

I went through their online service request, and it ended up with a mailing label to ship the light in.  Right now it's corona time, so I understand if things take longer.  

Basically, I bought one of the new TLR7a's, and the left side switch is totally dead.  Right side switch still works.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine was outstanding.  

Through my own dumbassery I lost some of the small parts at the light to rail  interface.

I contacted Streamlight to purchase replacements.  They sent me replacements free of charge.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never had a bad experience. Normally quick turnaround.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine was fine.  Laser quit working in a TLR-6 I had.  Dude told me to send it in and I had a replacement back to me in under a week.  I am in the same state though.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I would say great CS.
I bought a used Pro Tac rail mount 1.
The pressure switch would cut in and out, so they sent me a new one as a one time convenience.
Good people!
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Outstanding
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:
Outstanding
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2020 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I had one that was a pia, screwed up about 50% of the time. Took it to the dealer I got it from, they kept it a couple weeks, could never get it to screw up. I get it back was worse. Called Streamlight they e mailed me a call tag and set it in. The problem was the body itself, got it back in 9 days, worked perfectly ever since.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a lever door on my TLR-1 go bad, think it took a week total from me sending it to them and getting it back
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I cut the o-ring that seals the head on one of my TLR-7's swapping the battery out. I emailed them and they sent a replacement out right away.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:55:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Streamlight customer service was probably one of the best experiences I've had.

One of my Protac Rail Mount 2 lights started experiencing flickering or losing connection after recoil.   I just put in a service ticket online and I received an email for an RMA/Exchange.  About a week later I had a new in box unit!  The new RM2 light have been perfect for the last couple of years.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top