Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2021 1:30:44 PM EDT
Just ordered my first Steyr, A2 9mm 4" compact.  Been wanting one since their gen1 pistols. But mags are a bit scarce.  Anyone know where I can get mags?

* Found mags. Does Steyr offer flush floorplates instead of the plus 2?

Anyone a member at Steyr Owners forum?  Been a week and my membership hasnt been approved.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#1]
K-Var sell Steyr pistols and have a ten round mag in stock.    You might get on notification from Gun Mag Warehouse or other online vendors.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Mags are tricky with these, sometimes you can find them on the Steyr-arms.com
There's a guy on IG, if your on there, who sells a bunch of Steyr stuff, sights as well.  tnsteyr

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:22:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I spent some time looking around, and couldn't find any either.  May want to preorder from V1Tactical.

V1 Tactical A2 Magazine

Click on the "Check Available Allocation" at the link, and you can click or input the number, and add to cart.  There's only a few left for July, and more for later months.

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:28:41 AM EDT
[#4]
V1 is the only thing I could find for preorder as well.  Ordered, 1 coming in july, rest in august.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:43:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File
im a fan, should be going to add M9A2 next week from V1
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
@Holdemdown

If you want them now, Steyr is showing A2 magazines as being in stock.  Just got their e-mail about it this afternoon.

Then when the V1 Tactical orders come in later, you'll have some extras.

Link Posted: 2/12/2021 7:06:08 AM EDT
[#7]
That figures, I pre-order and steyr gets them in stock.

Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#8]
My M9-A1 is my EDC pistol.  Also have a M357 but it's kind of a safe queen
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Owned a used GB....Fing Long time ago... no complaints....a gun before its time without doubt... we parted ways to buy a g17 upon rollout....

H
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#10]
This thing is built like a tank, reminds me of a USP.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top