Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2021 3:54:51 PM EDT
I'm thinking about it.  Have the plain stock grips now.  Anyone get them and regret it?  Or can recommend a good place?  Looking at places like Buffalo Bros and Sack Peterson now......thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Check a guy that goes by the handle of Executioner.  He operates out of southern Wyoming.  His grips are first class.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I got some for my pre-27 from Grashorn Grips.  They are great looking.  I matched them up with a Tyler T-Grip to complete the old school look.

I would classify Stag Grips as a cosmetic modification, not a utilitarian mod.  You need to decide what you want to do with your revolver.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the look of stag grips, especially on a blued single action.  All mine are stainless so I've considered getting a blued New Vaquero specifically so I could put stag grips on it.  Of course financially they would likely end up being faux stag.  Nothing looks as beautiful as the real stuff in my opinion.  If you go that route post up pics!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:15:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine is stainless also.  Rig bought from a member.  I've seen some great looking stainless pistols with those grips but do agree, blued looks better.  This is my favorite walking around the pasture set up.Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top