Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2022 7:25:58 PM EDT
Those running optics on the Staccato, what plate are you using?

I got the C&H/CHPWS and the .195 front sight because of the "lower 1/3rd" co-witness, yeah they are a lot lower than 1/3rd!They seem useable, but not under any sort of pressure. I'll go shoot it before I order the Dawson.

Tried a search, no real good hits.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm waiting for Forward Controls Design to release theirs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
The one I just bought shipped with Dawson.  So I guess that’s the one I will be using.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I would love that too, but there is no real date on that and I have the pistol. Love FCD.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:46:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, I would love that too, but there is no real date on that and I have the pistol. Love FCD.
View Quote
It's worth the wait for me. I'm just using irons in the meantime.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's worth the wait for me. I'm just using irons in the meantime.
View Quote

Everything FCD makes is worth it. Their MOS plates are the best.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#6]
If you buy the CHPWS make sure you get the updated three screw version.  Places are still shipping out the old one screw version.  The one screw is a terrible design and will come loose after a couple of hundred rounds.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Dawson with an RMR.

Think I’m gonna be switching to a DPP for the bigger window.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm running whatever Vulcan uses.  I like it.

Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:24:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you buy the CHPWS make sure you get the updated three screw version.  Places are still shipping out the old one screw version.  The one screw is a terrible design and will come loose after a couple of hundred rounds.
View Quote

I got it direct, it is the three screw version. Surprised the plate doesn't have tabs like the Dawson.

I've been dry firing and if the sights do a 6 o'clock hold, or close to it, I will be happy. I know more would be visible in the Holosun, but I don't want a Holosun. I used Loctite 243, if it comes loose I'll switch to red.

I was mildly annoyed that they list the Trijicon to plate screws as T-10 when they are T-8 like the rest of the screws. Perhaps they forgot to change that.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 4:07:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here...
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I had an extra DPP, so I’m using that currently. I really like how it mounts, it seems very secure. Since it locks into the Dawson rear sight, and that gets screwed down to the slide as well, the DPP is essentially held in place with 4 lugs, and 3 screws. Pretty happy with it so far.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Saw the FCD on their site, doesn't look like it will lower the RDS, uses the same front as the Dawson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top