Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 6/14/2022 10:21:59 PM EDT
I’m getting a P with a threaded barrel, I’m leaning towards the Blackhawk L2 T series. My other option is a 6390 safariland. I messaged RDR gear about if they  mod the 6390 for a threaded P like they do for XC’s and he said I would have to remove the plug in the bottom. The Blackhawk gets my attention because of the master grip retention. Basically your grip is already built when you hit the release. I liked it for a Glock but my safariland ALS for a Springfield operator that fits my colt rail gun is nice because I feel the thumb swipe goes right to the safety for a 1911/2011.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 6:55:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Safariland all these things.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#2]
For the interim I found out a holster a buddy gave me for my colt rail gun fits the staccato. It’s a temporary holster because it can’t fit my x300 or a dot, it’s an older holster meant for x200 and the Springfield operator. But for the mean time I now have a holster.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:59:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Not even question here Safariland
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:02:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Does Safariland make 2011-xc holsters?
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Safariland 6390 for my Staccato P W/ threaded barrel, you've just got to remove the barrel plug. No biggy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I have used the Blackhawk for two years, I tried the Safariland and did not like the way I had to position my hand to get the pistol out quickly.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the Blackhawk, I get a good grip after using the master grip release. I will say the thumb swipe from the old ALS I used was natural for swiping the safety off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top