Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2020 1:48:01 PM EDT
Hi im Shawn, New to the fourm and love the post's i see. My bad if I sound stupid but I couldn't find much on what im researching do I thought i'd might ask.

So I own an XDS 3.3 9mm(the original generation not MOD2) that i've had for like 4 years now and I've wanted a guide rod laser for it from day one. I knew LaserMax used to make them for the XD/XDS. I don't this they listed it for the XDS model I have but I was gonna try it and see if it fit to experiment but LaserMax discontinued making any guide rod laser for any springfield models. Anyone know where I can find any guide rod laser for primarily any springfield handguns? Other vendors or other guide rod laser models for other handguns that LaserMax has listed that would fit and springfield handguns. Primarily the XD, XD-M, XDS, XD-E model lines from order generations to the news generation? I just love the look of Springfield handguns without and external laser. If not what is everyones opinion on the next closest style handgun style to Springfield's from other MFGs that LaserMax offers guide rod laser for? Id be willing to get another gun like my XDS that I can get a guide rod laser for but want the same quality and styling as my XDS ya know.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Though I own 2 XD’s and like them, I don’t know where to get a guide rod laser. Be prepared to have some snarky comments about the XD line, good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top