Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2022 11:31:55 AM EDT
I have a few p-01 and sp-01 (all decocker, non-omega, and 9mm).  I was going to order the sp01 parts kit from cz but realized the p01/sp01 slide stops are different.  
Beyond the slide stop and recoil spring are all the other small parts the same?  I mean the small pins/springs, extractor, firing pins, etc.  

CZ sells the sp01 parts kit and their mil discount makes the price decent, but I stumbled on This kit that says it’s Cz parts kit for a 75d.  Will this 75d slide stop work on either p01 or sp01?  The kits cost about what the slide stops alone cost, so I’d like to get one with as many usable parts for my guns as possible.  

Any better sources for parts kits?  

To make relevant, I stumbled on a “used” but newer black p01 a few days ago.  Price too good to pass up.  Why is the trigger shaped different than my other guns?  The green one is maybe 7 years old if that matters.  Also the black finish isn’t as smooth as my other guns, it’s more matte and scuffs easily.  You can see the reflection difference in the photo.  Wipes clean easily and is no big deal, it’s just different than all my other CZs.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top