Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2020 6:07:23 PM EDT
The rules are you MUST have the exact gun both serial number font type and proof and be able to prove it! If you meet that criteria then I will trade you even up for a magazine of yours that is in equal condition you pay shipping both ways.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 2:14:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Great idea.  I'll take a look at my mags in the next few days and see what the numbers are
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks but it's a nope on my 31 P-08's. Would be like winning the lottery if you can exact match one up!
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LUGERMAN:
Thanks but it's a nope on my 31 P-08's. Would be like winning the lottery if you can exact match one up!
View Quote

On the Luger Forum I matched up a shoulder board for my 1914 Erfurt Artillery. What would the odds on that be?
@LUGERMAN
@Hans_Landa
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 11:59:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hans_Landa] [#4]
Here are my 3 mags:

Stamped blue with aluminum bottom  SN# 1862 i,  Side marked 122 with Eagle 37.  Came with my 1936 Mauser.

Nickle/wood bottom, SN# 5888 b with a "+" mark below the SN.  Came with my 1915 DWM.

Nickle/wood bottom, SN# 4331 (no suffix letter). Purchased separately
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top