Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2020 6:27:36 PM EDT
https://www.mpshieldezrecall.com/

This notice applies ONLY to M&P® Shield™ EZ pistols (including Performance Center® models) manufactured between March 1, 2020 and October 31, 2020, and only to a small percentage of that population. It does NOT apply to all SHIELD™ pistols.  To determine whether your M&P Shield EZ Pistol is affected, check the label on the box to determine date of manufacture (see image below), and if manufacture date is between March 1, 2020 and October 31, 2020 – your pistol may be affected. In this case (or if you are unsure of your date of manufacture), simply go to MPShieldEZrecall.com and input your serial number, or call 888-871-7114 .
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Smith & Wesson Safety Recall

CD
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought my wife an EZ 380 and it was one of the recalled serial numbers.  I went through the process 3 weeks ago and waited to hear from Smith.  Nothing.  I just now entered her number in again and it says that hers is not one of the recalled serial numbers.  I guess they have narrowed it down since my first time entering it in.  That's fine with me.

Patrick
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
The most shocking thing about this to me is finding out someone was making guns in 2020. My local gun shops haven't had anything but junk and consignment guns since last spring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top