Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2018 6:53:04 PM EDT
S&A housing fit on my Kimber TLE II but the firing pin block wouldn’t drop down enough to let me put the slide back on. I read some guys had to modify the upper tangs on the mainspring housing to let the grip safety function fully. Just want to make sure im filing the right spot before I start. Any help is appreciated!

Link Posted: 4/1/2019 2:59:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
S&A housing fit on my Kimber TLE II but the firing pin block wouldn’t drop down enough to let me put the slide back on. I read some guys had to modify the upper tangs on the mainspring housing to let the grip safety function fully. Just want to make sure im filing the right spot before I start. Any help is appreciated!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/lvfc_rook_1503/C7CA4BD5-CAC2-4BD9-B5F1-98D1769AB825_zpsjtwkiiuu.jpg
View Quote
@lvfc_rock_1503

Did you get this figured out?

I just bought an S&A mag well for my Kimber.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top