Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2020 10:25:39 AM EDT
I’m doing some research to find a suppressor for my .45

It will be for home defense so I’d like the smallest can I can get with hopes of it fitting in my nightstand. Being a nightstand gun the suppressor mustn’t be a wet design as it will sit unused for periods of time. And being a home defense gun it cannot utilize wipes as I will be loading hollow points.

The smallest I’ve seen is the Omega 45k which is just a little over 6 inches in length, and it still seems to offer good dB reduction.

Any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Obsidian 45 in short config is very similar in size and weight to the Omega 45k, but thinner. The smaller diameter makes it much nicer for use on a pistol IMO, easier to see over it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Did some research on that one and great suggestion, thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top