Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2018 10:40:54 AM EDT
Picked up a p365 a few weeks ago, want a holster for it now as I don’t like the movement in the g43 incog that I have.

Thinking of the sig aiwb holster, but a Vedder or Tulster would fit the bill too.

Any leanings from those that already carry the 365?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Vedder Light Tuck, and it works just fine.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Currently carry mine in a custom sharkskin wrapped owb leather pancake. Conceals fine with a non tight fitting t shirt
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 2:10:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Same here. Also have a T1C "Axis slim" that I'm in love with as well.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I run the Tulster AIWB.

Good retention, no movement.  I did change out the factory clip on it, to one of the curved clips from Dara Holsters.  I use their curved clip on everything.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 6:38:46 AM EDT
[#5]
JM Custom Kydex.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Where are you in Texas? I have one. It’s ok. Nothing to write home about. Then again this is my first true AIWB holster. It has really good retention to the point I have loosened it once and might do it again.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Gun rule I tend to abide by:

Any holster made by the company that made the gun is inferior.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a tulster and like it a lot - and my son has 1 for his shield - and likes it a lot.  I also have a sck holsters IWB which is good too (I got the claw which pulls butt into body at 3:30 close to 3/4 inch - really tight to my side (important for me being 6ft 1 and 175#).  Have a vedder lt tuck for my G43 and will get 1 for the P365.  JM custom kydex look good too, and have them on order for G19 for now
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:41:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a Vedder. Absolutely love it. Got one for my G26 and P320. Need to order for my G43 as well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 9:27:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same here.
added the "claw."
super comfortable extremely concealable at 4:00
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 1:33:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Same here.
added the "claw."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same here.
added the "claw."
Added one to the inventory. I like it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Gun rule I tend to abide by:

Any holster made by the company that made the gun is inferior.
View Quote

They are made by Blackpoint Tactical and are GTG.

Proven Outfitters has a great sale on them currently.  The mini-wing is very comfortable.  Their holsters are very thought out and have the raised bump/claw for the appendix version to push the butt towards the body.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Their Blackpoint holsters are supposed to be pretty darn nice. I just went down this road and went with the Vedder, but I am sure the Tulster is probably pretty nice too. They’re all more alike than different, and I’d get one with the cant/clip attachment point, depth, and claw that you like the most. I don’t think you’ll be dissatisfied with any of the above options.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Received my JM Custom IWB3 today for my P365.

Like a glove.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I’ve been carrying my P365 in a BRADEC iwb @ 3:30 position that I picked up off ebay.
Great retention and the clip is stout. Think it was under $25 shipped, delivered in 2 or 3 days
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’ve been carrying my P365 in a BRADEC iwb @ 3:30 position that I picked up off ebay.
Great retention and the clip is stout. Think it was under $25 shipped, delivered in 2 or 3 days
View Quote
Just got this exact holster this past week. It's a steel! I wish they had a larger selection of pistols to choose from, I'd buy more. The quality of this holster is as good as my Vedder or alien gear
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Stealth Gear is my go to.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 5:45:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just got this exact holster this past week. It's a steel! I wish they had a larger selection of pistols to choose from, I'd buy more. The quality of this holster is as good as my Vedder or alien gear
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y’all sold me. I figure even if I don’t like it, I’m only out $24. I’m pretty sure I’ve bought one from them before for my 26, and I actually really like it. For the price it’s hard to beat, and I certainly don’t mind buying Gucci holsters. A good holster is a good holster.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 11:06:51 PM EDT
[#19]
So I got my Bradec holster. I really like it. Like a lot. It’s definitely going to get a lot of use once the weather warms up and I switch out to my 365. For the price it’s a lot of value. I’d have been happy if it were twice as much, honestly.
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I’ve been using the sticky holster for months now....snug and stays in the waistband when drawing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top