Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2018 12:28:55 AM EDT
I purchased the P320 in compact medium frame but I want the small frame does anyone know who has them in stock? Also can the compact internals fit inside a full frame?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 2:34:59 AM EDT
[#1]
All 9mm, .357 and .40 frames should be interchangeable. Pretty sure .45 is its own thing.

If you wanted a full length grip with a compact slide, you'd need the carry grip module. The full size would have a ton of frame overhang on a compact slide.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 3:53:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Depending on how close you are to the Smokey Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville TN I can tell you there are a Sig dealer and have lots of great displays and products and I love to go in there.

That being said I got mine from Optics Planet.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Small grip modules are hard to find.  Took me several months.  I think I got mine from Top Gun Supply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top