Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2021 1:00:55 PM EDT
Stopped by a local gun shop and they had what I believe was a Sig P320 RX Full Size but didn't have an optic mounted on it.  It felt really good in my hands but the only thing I didn't like was the full size slide.  Not knowing much about these firearms which model would give me a full size grip with a compact slide and optics ready?
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Think Carry is what you’re after but double check.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Here shows a full frame, a carry, and two compacts:

Medium size is usually standard, each comes in small, medium, and large.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I sold my old Springfield XD .45 Compact today and stopped by the local gun shop again and the Sig P320 X Full Size was still available so I left with it. It’s optics ready so now I need to get two red dots for the Glock G45 MOS I purchased yesterday and Sig I purchased today. Snapped a couple of quick pics of each.

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Think Carry is what you’re after but double check.
View Quote

This

P320 Carry model X Series or M18
Bottom row are all Carry models with Wilson grip modules and an AXG.

Cp
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m debating on selling my Sig P938 SAS to fund another P320. Any of you guys get rid of a P938 and regret it?
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 1:27:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m debating on selling my Sig P938 SAS to fund another P320. Any of you guys get rid of a P938 and regret it?
View Quote

I have a 938 and the only way I would ever consider getting rid of it would be to replace it with a 938 SAS.

so..... No. I wouldn't do that.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:25:25 AM EDT
[#7]
My 938 isn’t that impressive. If I had to sell it to fund something else I would. The P365 has rendered my 938 useless anyways. It’s heavier with a lower capacity than the 365. The only thing about the 938 is that it’s nice to look at.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I agree it is good to look at which makes it hard to part with.  Might put a higher price on it than normally would and if someone takes it then I won't mind.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 9:32:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I assume you know that depending on age, it might have one of two slightly different optics cuts. If there's a -R2 at the end of the model #, it will take a Romeo 1 Pro or DPP. If it does not have that, it should be cut for a Romeo 1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top