Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2020 9:43:32 PM EDT
I've got a P290 that could use a new barrel, does anyone know where I can find one?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 12:24:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Why?

Worst SIG I have ever owned. Only reason I still have it is because for what the price I can sell it for would almost be like giving it away for free.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 12:44:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why?

Worst SIG I have ever owned. Only reason I still have it is because for what the price I can sell it for would almost be like giving it away for free.
View Quote

Sounds like you don't need your barrel...
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 3:01:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine cost more then you want to spend and requires FFL transfer.

But seriously, i checked every place I thought might have one. No luck. Numrich had a lot of parts but not a barrel.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#4]
My LGS may have one, will check and get back with you
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:04:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My LGS may have one, will check and get back with you
View Quote

Thank you, appreciate it
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Pistol barrels routinely last over 20k-50k rounds. Nobody has ever put that many rounds in a P290 I’m sure.

That gun may have been the worst DAO .380 to come out during that phase, and they were all bad.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pistol barrels routinely last over 20k-50k rounds. Nobody has ever put that many rounds in a P290 I’m sure.

That gun may have been the worst DAO .380 to come out during that phase, and they were all bad.
View Quote

The 290 was originally a 9mm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top