Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2020 11:51:59 PM EDT
I have two MK25's and am looking at buying a few holsters. With the wider 1913 it looks like a custom holster is the best option. I have read that I can buy the leather Galco P226R holsters and fit the MK25 with heat, time, tough love. I think those two options would cover the leather IWB or OWB holsters.

Another hostler option I have been looking at is a Kydex holster but I want one with a molle attachment. Does anyone have any experience buying/using a non-custom/standard Kydex Molle holster for the MK25? If so, what brand and how was it configured? Or, is my only option custom? With the Kydex I only want the molle attachment, I wouldn't be interested in a paddle/hook option.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure if you're looking for a "tactical" holster when you mentioned MOLLE attachment, but I'm a big fan of the Safariland 6378USN ALS Holster, which I think was developed for the Navy for the Sig P226 (but I could be wrong). I've used one for several years as my M9 duty holster, and it's tough and easy to use. The Ranger Green version is in stock at Copquest at that link, but availability of the others is pretty sporadic. It can be attached to one of the Safariland MOLLE locking forks either directly or with their QLS system.

The other option is the Safariland 7TS series of holsters. I believe there's a model specifically designed for the Mk25. They can be used with the same MOLLE locking forks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not sure if you're looking for a "tactical" holster when you mentioned MOLLE attachment, but I'm a big fan of the Safariland 6378USN ALS Holster, which I think was developed for the Navy for the Sig P226 (but I could be wrong). I've used one for several years as my M9 duty holster, and it's tough and easy to use. The Ranger Green version is in stock at Copquest at that link, but availability of the others is pretty sporadic. It can be attached to one of the Safariland MOLLE locking forks either directly or with their QLS system.

The other option is the Safariland 7TS series of holsters. I believe there's a model specifically designed for the Mk25. They can be used with the same MOLLE locking forks.
View Quote

Appreciate the options, will look them up right now. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 2:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
G-code makes holsters specifically for the Mk25.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top