Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2018 8:26:38 PM EDT
Can you guys give me the lowdown on these?
I believe the different models were the C3, the RCS, and there was also a GSR.

Reliable?
Any quirks?
Interchangeabilty with other CCO parts?
Used prices?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:20:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had a C3 for 3? years now and it's been nothing but reliable.  Its been my primary carry piece since l bought it.

My main shooting friend liked it so much he replaced his worn out carry piece with one.

He's had to send it back to Sig three times and it still isn't as reliable as mine has been.  This last time Sig even mounted their night sights for free for his troubles.  iirc, it's been feeding issues.  It's been a while since (last summer) we've discussed it.

As much as l love mine based on this (limited sample of two) I'm really hesitant to recommend the Sig C3 to anyone.

But the CCO size and style is the perfect size for a 1911 carry piece.  Sadly just maybe not the C3.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#2]
A buddy of mine has a Commander size Sig and it's been nothing but trouble.   Won't make it through 100 rounds of ball without a FTFeed.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I think I will look elsewhere for a cco.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top