Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2023 1:50:48 PM EDT
What's a good shot timer that won't break the bank? Not looking for anything super crazy expensive. Just one that will work and not super cheap and crappy.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Pact
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm still using a Pact club 11 that I bought decades ago, it's like the timex watch of timers, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had a Competition Electronics ProTimer for years.  Not too expensive, around $140? and works great.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:28:45 AM EDT
[#5]
there are not a lot of actual options and they are all basically the same price. pick a brand you like and go for it. Pact and competition electronics are the main 2. I have the pact and it works just fine.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:21:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I’ve had both pact and competition electric
The pact is a little easier to check individual spilt time
The competition electronic club timer with blue tooth has a built in hit factor calculator that’s handy when running drills in different ways to see which way is the best for you
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Appreciate the responses. I'll look into the Pact and other mentioned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top