Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2018 8:21:23 PM EDT
I'm thinking about buying one as I want a small pocket pistol.  I normally carry my SA XDS 45ACP in my pocket, but it's a bit big when I wear business pants, so I thought the Seecamp 32 would work well.

I'd rather have a bigger caliber, but I"m reading that the Seecamp 380 isn't fun to shoot.  I found a used 32 at a LGS, so I'm considering getting one.

I saw a S&W Bodyguard in 380 as well, but it's not much smaller than the XDs.

I see on Seecamp's site that they have a handful of ammo they recommend.  Anyone ever shoot the FMJ 32ACP ammo and if so, what brands have you used?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Had one years ago before all the micro 380’s came out. Limited on what ammo it would shoot no sights and fairly heavy due to all stainless construction. I have a Ruger lcp 2 and honestly it for me is a much better option, more power in 380, very reliable accurate and inexpensive.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I ended up picking up the Seecamp LWS32 today.  Such an easy pistol to carry, even with casual pants.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Very cool little pistols for last-ditch defense.  The .380 is no joy to shoot, I'll admit, but I didn't buy it to spend the afternoon plinking with it.

Link Posted: 12/2/2018 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ended up picking up the Seecamp LWS32 today.  Such an easy pistol to carry, even with casual pants.
View Quote
See if it's rated for +P.

Buffalo Bore makes a nice hard cast lead load in .32ACP. It's probably the best load to consider for carry on the market.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=132
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I've not shot any but I've seen where some recommend the .32acp Winchester White Box FMJ with a flat point.  Some say they work and some say they don't.  Might be worth a box to find out however I shoot mine so little it's not an issue.  IMO Seecamps are meant to be shot very little and carried a lot.

The pistols were originally designed as a .25acp and the .32 and .380 versions are pushing the design past it's origins and service factor.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Who made that holster?  Since the pistol is so small, I'd like to have a spare mag with the pistol and that holster would be perfect.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very cool little pistols for last-ditch defense.  The .380 is no joy to shoot, I'll admit, but I didn't buy it to spend the afternoon plinking with it.

https://i.imgur.com/K9BSlsBh.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#8]
It is made by a guy in Baltimore and his company is called "Pocket Concealment Systems."  I have a couple of his products, and they are really nicely done.  I don't expect any speed reloads, but you're right - it is nice to have that extra magazine handy.

"The Redoubt" Holster
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top