Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2023 9:09:56 PM EDT
Bought one of these not long ago. This weekend I swapped in a replacement spring kit from HB Industries to help the trigger a bit. Watched their youtube video on how to do the swap, seemed to be straightforward.

Turns out the job was pretty easy, overall. Getting the sear spring correct turned out to be the hardest part. Took about 10 minutes to get it right.

The trigger asy is surprisingly simple & basic, IMO. Certainly not overengineered ala` H&K.

As a life long MP5 fan boy & one who shot a full auto version at Knob Creek, I must say that the Micro scratches that itch at less than half the price. Accuracy is what I would expect from a CZ as well: spot-on.

I don't see a lot of Micro threads, so I thought I'd promote them just a bit. I read the other thread about the new S&W folding carbine & wondered why they opted for that? I guess they already had M&P mags, perhaps? As much as I love my Smith revolvers, I know the CZ will hammer a Smith in any sort of accuracy contest, all things being equal (bbl length, caliber, etc).

Midway (of all places) just had a huge sale on Micro mags, 35rd models. CZ OEM too. $15ea.

If anyone is thinking about a PCC, I'd urge them to hold a Micro before they buy anything else. Feel the balance, which is one of its strongest points, IMO. Have the salesman drop the trigger pack for you, that sort of thing. There're superbly engineered.

Hope this helps someone.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear it's running good for you. I have the Evo 3 and am really impressed with how it shoots and functions. CZ did a great job on the design, especially at it's price point.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad to hear it's running good for you. I have the Evo 3 and am really impressed with how it shoots and functions. CZ did a great job on the design, especially at it's price point.
View Quote

I think it's as well made & accurate as those costing much, much more. At this point, I believe a purchase of a Sig Copperhead or H&K SP5 is a total waste of money, IMO. The CZ is just that good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top