Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2019 8:26:05 PM EDT
Cheap bastard made me pay for it though.

Local pawn shop had this on the shelf, asking $300 bucks. I inspected it and found while it was LNIB the magazine safety had been deleted.

I told the guy behind the counter the gun had been modified from factory specs and offered him $250 cash for it. 10 minutes and $16.50 more in tax it's out the door with me.

Quick stop at home to clean it and snag a couple boxes of ammo and to the range I go

I ran a quick 200 rounds through it at 10 yards. 1st 50 rounds I was just making sure the gun functioned right. After that I got down to aiming it.

I swear the head shots I put 100 rounds into, you can how that went The gun seemed like it shot a tad high but that could be me. The last HP that didn't have the mag safety in (I've never taken them out, I teach myself to compensate for the trigger slope) was my 1st one, a WWII Bringback  that my ex sold on my years ago.

Gun ran like a scared rabbit. My only plans for this right now besides shooting the hell out of it is replacing the grips with Hogue's.
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 11:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  Great deal!  Merry Christmas to you.

Looks like you have a keeper. Congrats.
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 12:32:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Have one that I’ve lightly modded.  C&S safety.  Heinie sights.  No mag disconnect.

Does everything a Browning does for a fraction of the cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top