Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2022 9:36:52 PM EDT
The CSX has been out a while now, but I can’t find anyplace selling spare magazines.  I’m on the email watchlist at a couple of online retailers, but so far, nothing.

Anyone know where I can get a couple of extra mags?
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I was told by a smith & wesson phone operator at the S&W store, That magazines for new style guns are not released until about 6 to 8 weeks after release.
It’s a stupid way to do business in my opinion, but that’s their  business
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 9:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]
This always seems to happen with S&W autos when they first come out. After getting screwed a couple of times I wait until they've been out for awhile. Like first year cars.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Most companies take a while to get the accessories market ramped up.  Normal.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Midway USA apparently just got some in.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
doubletap
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Gunmagwarehouse   shows  in stock  today..  about  $41 for the 10's

hope  this helps
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 12:02:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gunmagwarehouse   shows  in stock  today..  about  $41 for the 10's

hope  this helps
View Quote

I have three of the 12rd mags coming from them right now. $42 each. I'm in Texas, so they'll get here quick.

I commented in another thread... I want to figure out how to stop the spacer from moving around. Maybe a little spot of Gorilla Glue. Not a lot, enough that I could break it if I need to disassemble the magazine in the future.

What I'd really like is a floorplate that has the spacer built-in.

ETA: Midway USA shows some in stock (12rds) at $39, but a limit of 2. I think I'll get to the range as soon as I get the three extra mags. If the gun is reliable and shoots well, I'll probably order a couple more magazines.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Happened with Shield Plus magazines so par to the course with S&W
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Happened with Shield Plus magazines so par to the course with S&W
View Quote

Haha figures. I have an original Shield, and I like the 7 round mags with the Pierce extensions on them better than the 8 round mags.

I just got the three 12 round CSX mags in yesterday. They're all in S&W packaging, but one had a blue follower. All had the loose spacer thing. A little Gorilla Glue helped. I'll try to get to the range soon to see how she runs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top