Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2020 4:59:26 PM EDT
Trying to buy a basic ALS holster for a Glock 22 with an APL mounted.  Went on Safariland's website, typed in the gun info (including the light), and started scrolling through the options.  Found the 7378 listed as compatible, but the picture shows a holster that won't fit a light.  Okay, maybe Safariland's picture is wrong, because the search function says it'll work for my application.

Search the model on Amazon, find a page showing a holster that WILL fit a light, and bunch of reviews with pictures showing the same.  Great!  Now, the picture on Amazon shows a left handed holster, but the description clearly states right handed.  I'll try it, based on the pictures in the reviews, it'll work.

Holster shows up, right handed but doesn't support a handgun with a light, packaging says 7378, and it's the holster that is pictured on the Safariland site.  Ahhh!

Now I appeal to Arfcom; how do I buy a holster from Safariland for my application?  

Link Posted: 3/31/2020 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Just call them and tell them what you need. Their website also says you can't get an ALS holster for a G34 with a x300 and RMR, but I've seent it posted here.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Safariland is one of those weird companies who actually have an amazing product, that isnt to expensive but their website is run by blind retarded 9 year olds.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just call them and tell them what you need. Their website also says you can't get an ALS holster for a G34 with a x300 and RMR, but I've seent it posted here.
View Quote
Yeah, that's my next step
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 5:41:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Safariland is one of those weird companies who actually have an amazing product, that isnt to expensive but their website is run by blind retarded 9 year olds.
View Quote
Glad it isn't just me
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#5]
It certainly isn't just you. It takes legitimate effort to find exactly what you're looking for on their website, even using the holster finder.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Safariland's website is a PIA to try to figure anything out from. Trying to look up a holster is like
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

No kidding. I found out about the ALS holster that fit my HK45C from forums, never would’ve known it fit that holster from the website.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No kidding. I found out about the ALS holster that fit my HK45C from forums, never would’ve known it fit that holster from the website.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here when looking for one. I had to bug the shit out of the guys in a battle belt thread to even figure out what the hell I needed
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 9:54:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Just to bring this full circle, I finally got the holster I've been seeking.  Gun is a G22 with a threaded 9mm Stormlake barrel, regular height steel sights, and an APL.  The gun fits well in this holster, although the APL rubs a little on the bottom (such is life).  The threaded barrel does not touch the bottom of the holster, which makes me think a 34 or 35 would fit (ymmv).

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#11]
@pariah762
Whered you get it from?
Im looking for the same thing and every website pulls up something different
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:42:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@pariah762
Whered you get it from?
Im looking for the same thing and every website pulls up something different
View Quote
Optics Planet, was backordered, took about a month
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top