Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2018 4:10:36 PM EDT
Just thought this information would be slightly useful.

I've been looking for a Safariland ALS holster for a BHP for quite some time but could never find one, but I remembered hearing about rumors about them being available last year.

Found a retailer online and ordered one, and decided to test out something that might be useful for those who own any Hi-Power copies that aren't exact clones.

I tried out my Argentinian FM-90 with its 1911-esque slight that doesn't have the iconic step-cut in the slide, as well as my Kareen Mk. II with its squared off trigger guard for fitment.

The FM-90:

The Kareen:

Both lock in and function fine in the holster. The Kareen snaps in more audibly and requires a slightly more deliberate draw than the FM-90 due to its ejection port being more squared off, with the FM-90 having a slight taper around its ejection port. The FM-90 locks in as well, but doesn't make as an audible a click and is smoother on the draw with the release lever.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting. I am a big fan of Safarilands new 7TS holsters. Very quick holsters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top