Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2022 7:31:57 AM EDT
I asked about the grips (likely to try to find original style to start with) for a '92 W. German P220 (.45) in a different thread.

Then I realized the other SIG-Sauers/SIGarms pistols I have all have an SRT installed (MK25 x 2, P229 (new version, came with the SRT installed, and that's what made me realize how much I liked it), and a Legion (I believe that one's factory installed).

Worth putting it in the P220?  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#1]
41 views, no thoughts?

(I'm leaning towards the SRT to keep the same feel as the other P series I have, and go with factory grips instead of the Pachmayrs that came on it)
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 2:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Go for it, if you want to send it to Bruce Gray. I think you have to modify the frame for the parts to fit? They used to make a kit for the trigger, for the older P220's. Not anymore. Not enough demand, I guess? I'd love to have Bruce work on mine, but I can't bring myself to send it off for that long.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I put the srt in every p series that I own. My ‘92 p220 was no different. They each got a super strut also. Makes for consistency across the board.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put the srt in every p series that I own. My ‘92 p220 was no different. They each got a super strut also. Makes for consistency across the board.
View Quote

Same.
I put both the short trigger and SRT in all my P22#’s.
ETA: got it from TopGun Supply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top