Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2021 6:01:37 AM EDT
Looking for a couple of SROs.  At least 1 for a pistol and 1 for a rifle/shotgun.

Anyone know where they are in stock at the best prices?

What dot size for pistol? Rifle? Shotgun?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Euro Optic seems to have the best prices and constantly has them on order so you’ll get them pretty quick. I’ve ordered a bunch of Trijicon RDS from them recently that were all out of stock and 2 weeks seemed to be the average wait time. I would just order through them and wait.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#2]
SROs are selling out as fast as they’re coming into stock. They’re a hot ticket item because of all the people buying guns at the moment.
As mentioned above, backorder an optic now and get in line for one.  If you hunt around, you may find one, but there’s a high likelihood that you won’t.  Worst case scenario is that you find one and then just cancel your backorder item.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:57:50 AM EDT
[#3]
A quick google search shows a few vendors that have them in stock.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:21:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I have 3 SROs, all 2.5 dot. You should be paying between $479-$519 for them.

Sign up for the stock alerts - as many as you can, and act fast when they come back in stock.

Don’t forget about eBay (choose only good sellers.)
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:24:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Bump for more info on dot sizes for this or RMR.  Off to search more.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top