Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2022 9:35:23 PM EDT
I’m going to say that the SIG P322 that I have is a POS compared with both of my Taurus TX22s, my 1911 conversion, my CZ P-07 conversion and my several rimfire revolvers.  Multiple light strikes on the edge of the several different brands of rimfire ammunition that I have tried in it. CCI, Aguila, Winchester and a couple of other brands. For the price I would expect a bit better performance out of the box. The firing pin actually seems like it “wobbles off center” of the firing pin hole in the slide. I don’t mean that it’s off center. I mean that it wobbles quite noticeable when it’s protruding almost like it on a ball joint or something.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Was really interested in one of these, as I think it would be a good companion to my P250. Sadly, I'm seeing a lot of so so reports on them. Guess I will wait a while and see if they get the bugs worked out. The TX 22 and the G44 we rent at the range are well past 25,000 rounds with minimal problems. An extractor or two, some new mags and such have been the only issues. Not unusual given the round counts. And, I'm probably understating the count by 50%. Do the math. Open 361 days a year for 3 years, and 50 rounds a day........ at a minimum, is over 50,000 rounds.

And they are priced better. jmtcw.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 10:28:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I never buy first year guns no matter who makes it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine runs fine, I've put about 500 rounds of bulk ammo through it, almost all suppressed.  I'm meticulous loading the mags though.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#4]

It’s not the magazine loading. It’s light or “off edge” firing pin strikes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 9:47:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Edit to add that these shells didn’t go off and did go off the second time through the magazine.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine has been flawless for over 1500 rnds.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 6:03:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Sig hasn’t been the best with their first gen stuff lately, but will usually take care of their customers if they have problems. I would let Sig know.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 7:42:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I’ve only got 1000 or so round through mine. I had 2 fail to fires but the hits were good. I couple daily to ejects. Overall reliability is about the same as my Taurus tx22. I just like that it was optics ready and the magazine never runs dry haha
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 5:36:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine has been flawless for around 1200 rounds. Occasional round that doesn’t go off on the first strike, but they’ve all gone off the second time. They didn’t appear light either, possibly just a dead spot on the rim.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Dad's has been fantastic with everything but CCI Quiet, (which I told him wasnt going to work before he tried it).
Dad's only got 1k rounds through his though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#11]
If you get a light strike just try dropping the gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top