Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2021 11:46:26 PM EDT
So I don't but weapons I don't reload for or cast for so 9mm. Yet about 10 years ago my wife was swindled into buying a full-size DMX-9mm just what every 5'2 120 lbs woman needs for CCW.

So that was sold off a long time ago and I'm in the position that other than the Ruger Security 6 she has I want to get another 9mm semi-auto that doesn't cost $500+ that is reliable and magazines do cost a lot and can be found at most dealers.

Look around the SDS Imports - Zigana PX-9 Gen 2, seems like a good pick with a lot of great reviews! At a price, I can buy two of them at around the same price as a Glock.

So looking for your info and experience with these pistols or other pistols that are semi-auto 9mm and inexpensive for the firearm and magazines! Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I received one in as a transfer yesterday, first I'd seen.  Looks a lot like an XD clone, but I'll be the first to admit I don't know shit about it.  Turkish guns usually punch above their weight class from a value standpoint.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't have that particular Zigana, but I do have a ZIgana F that I bought when looking for a traditional, all-metal DA/SA to keep around the house.

I had a failure to fire within the first 200 rounds of mixed ball and HP, but no problems since another 100 rounds or so . Most likely ammo-related since it was just that one time.

Politics aside, the Turk handguns are a bargain.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one.  Reminds me of my XD.  Grip is a bit slick feeling and gun is relatively large. It takes P226 mags however its mags do not fit well in my P226.  Decent gun if you get it cheap and want it for range use.  A bit large for concealed carry.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Re read you post.  You can likely find an XD for not much more; retailers occasionally blow out their  mags for $10 to $12.  Parts support and accessories will be much easiest to find.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top