Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2022 6:32:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GONIF]
Anyone know what size screws are needed for the 02 mounting plate ? I need the screws to go into  the Heli coil holes in the 02 plate. I had no problem mounting the 02 plate to the rival, but the holes with the heli coil are a different size ,smaller thread. After 2 days and many hours on hold  i have had no luck finding what screws i need ,Canik never answers the phone ,and they show no screws heli coil holes for the 02 plat to Trijicon RM06-C-700672 . This is very frustrating .
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Got it figured out, Hi Lux came with the screws i needed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
@gonif

Do you know what size screws came with the sight??
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#3]
No I don't , but they must be a common size to mount the Hi-Lux TD3-C to the Canik O2 plate because they came in the box with the HI LUX TD3C. For what it's worth when I called HI LUX in California to order the TD3C I spoke to Chris he said the proper size screws were included in the HI LUX TD3-c. I have a Tijicon RDS that i paid $429.99 for ,and i like the HI LUX much better ,and it was half the price . As an added plus I like the retical on the HI LUX far better. Also you can change the battery without unmounting it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top