Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2022 10:08:24 AM EDT
Stolen gun, so a pic is all I got.

It's a prelock model 60, S/N looks to be: CEC3989, below that is 60-9; on the crane itself is 558.

This was stolen off my bench at Tomball Gun Club and I can't get a single response from anyone. There were only three members there including myself and there are lots of cameras. Apparently this was an inside job by a "special buddy" of the club officers.

I was told to get on it quick as the cameras recycle the disc. I'm sure I'll here back after the disc has been recycled but I just need to get the S/N registered with the Tomball PD.

Maybe I'll luck out and some of the PD will have issues with the good old boys club but right now I'm getting stonewalled by everyone there.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:22:29 AM EDT
[#1]
The CECXXXX should be the serial number and dates from the year 2000 according to my S&W Book
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Update: range safety officer will meet up with me on Monday to hand over my model 60.

It sounds as though asses have been kicked. This happened before; 20 years ago!
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:47:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Update: range safety officer will meet up with me on Monday to hand over my model 60.

It sounds as though asses have been kicked. This happened before; 20 years ago!
View Quote
Glad it's working out for you. Fuck thieves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top