Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2020 9:08:14 PM EDT
Have the option to buy a 1 owner mk2 2245 with several mags for 300. Seems in good shape.
Target model mk2 2245
Good price if it's in claimed shape?

ETA
Bought it. 4 mags, factory hard case and Williams fiber optic sights (along with factory in the box).

Pictures:
The front sight had one of the three metal blades broken and the guy fixed it, picture makes the bluing seem bad but IRL it looks near perfect.

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 2:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 3:27:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a decent deal for a FTF transaction MKII 22/45 if it's in good condition. This is a better deal though, even if you factor in shipping and transfer. MKIV 22/45 Target
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy it, especially with the extra mags. The MKII's are the best in the series IMO.

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Meant to update this, sorry.

Bought it for $275 with 4 mags and William's sights. Slight damage to the front sight but the previous owner fixed it to look "normal".
Plastic factory box.
Receiver isnt threaded sadly.

Good feeling trigger but grip is a bit slick. I might put some grip tape strips or hogue grips on it.

Good shape and you can tell the previous owner didnt shoot much and took care of it.

I'll get a picture when I can.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Pictures in the OP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top