Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2021 3:01:43 PM EDT
So I've got a chance to buy a one of these pistols for at least $100 less from an academy store it is at least cheaper than gunbroker, unfortunately the store is about 3 hours away from me and I wouldn't be able to pick it up until next saturday (I would be picking up two .22 cal silencers as well at a different place.)
From what I can tell on the academy website I have about seven days to pick it up and if I ordered it online now well the day I pick up my suppressors is the day I get the gun as well, should I order now and wait till then to get it or just get it on gunbroker for $100 more? I mean $100 would be pretty nice to save  I don't mind either way though..just figured I would ask you all to be sure I'm doing the right thing.. since I'm sure you've all been in a similar situation.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
6 hours and gas ?
Spend the extra $100.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
6 hours and gas ?
Spend the extra $100.
View Quote

Agreed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top