Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2022 11:53:16 AM EDT
Seems these have been vaporware since wuflu hit.  

I've signed up for in-stock alerts on a half dozen sites with no hits in the last year.  Does anyone have any intel on when Ruger is going to start making these again?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
You and I are both waiting...
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck with the quest.  Snagged one a ways back

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

If you filter that down to new/new old stock....and eliminate all of the parts and accessories...there's six revolvers in your search.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you filter that down to new/new old stock....and eliminate all of the parts and accessories...there's six revolvers in your search.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I bet one of them is the one OP is looking for though
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 9:35:03 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Already looked there.  Sorry, I would buy a Freedom Arms before paying $900 over MSRP for a used gun.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Which SBH Bisley variant are you looking for?
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2022 1:49:38 PM EDT
[#11]
All I need is a stainless Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley .44 mag with a 4.62" barrel.  Oh and the $$$ to buy it lol.

Ruger is making guns as fast as they can but there are long lines of folks who put their orders in early who get first dibs.  It's going to be real difficult just finding the exact gun you want landing on your LGS shelf in this market.  Best bet is to pony up and order what you want and wait.  You'll eventually get what you want that way.  I've done it before and it sucks waiting but you at least know it's coming.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

@Rudukai13 sorry I missed your post.  

Ideally I'd like to find a 0871 or a 0873, but given how slim the pickings are I might pick up a 480 Ruger equivalent if I find one.  

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
All I need is a stainless Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley .44 mag with a 4.62" barrel.  Oh and the $$$ to buy it lol.

Ruger is making guns as fast as they can but there are long lines of folks who put their orders in early who get first dibs.  It's going to be real difficult just finding the exact gun you want landing on your LGS shelf in this market.  Best bet is to pony up and order what you want and wait.  You'll eventually get what you want that way.  I've done it before and it sucks waiting but you at least know it's coming.
View Quote

Are you talking about ordering direct from Ruger, or putting in an order with my LGS?  If the latter, none of my local dealers seem interested in ordering anything that's not in stock at a distributer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]
I think I've seen a few on gunbroker but I asked a local shop if they could order me one and they didn't seem much interested for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:15:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ideally I'd like to find a 0871 or a 0873, but given how slim the pickings are I might pick up a 480 Ruger equivalent if I find one.  

https://ruger.com/products/newModelSuperBlackhawkBisley/images/0871.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://ruger.com/products/newModelSuperBlackhawkBisley/images/0871.jpg

I’ll keep an eye out but that’s gonna be a hard one. It looks like distributors just got a fresh batch of 454 Super RedHawks cause there’s a bunch of new ones popping up on Gunbroker now
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Are you talking about ordering direct from Ruger, or putting in an order with my LGS?  If the latter, none of my local dealers seem interested in ordering anything that's not in stock at a distributer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm talking going to a gun store that is an authorized Ruger dealer and ordering the gun.  If your gun store refuses to order a gun you want you should let them know they've lost your business and find another store.  I've never heard of a gun store refusing to order a gun for a customer.  I've had to do it even before all this nonsense started.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:25:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm talking going to a gun store that is an authorized Ruger dealer and ordering the gun.  If your gun store refuses to order a gun you want you should let them know they've lost your business and find another store.  I've never heard of a gun store refusing to order a gun for a customer.  I've had to do it even before all this nonsense started.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thing is that most dealers don't have a way to lock up a gun. Guns are almost exclusively sold by allocation through distributors. Many stores will happily take money but they don't have any way to actually get in line for a gun.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 2:08:33 AM EDT
[#18]
I have a LNIB Bisley Vaquero in 44 mag, 5.5" BBL, blued w/ case hardened frame that I would trade for a stainless Bisley single six with a 5.5" or less barrel length in similar condition. +/- cash depending on the trade
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 2:10:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I see you have no idea how ordering popular guns actually works in the industry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top