Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2020 6:04:23 PM EDT
Picked it up.  What accessories does the hive recommend?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
A silencer and a red dot sight.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:10:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I took off the top rail and added a TruGlo Fiber Optic Front Sight-Ruger MK II-IV, 22/45. It improves the sight picture greatly. If you remove the rail, Ruger will send you the filler screws. I have plans for a magazine disconnect and a replacement firing pin but am waiting as I haven't got to shoot it yet.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:13:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A silencer and a red dot sight.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 10:57:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

I pulled the rails off and pulled the ambi safety. Suppressed it. Done. I would still like to get some different grips.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 5:45:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I put a Volquartsen accurizing kit and a Holosun H407 on a Madmacs mount on mine. Bought 6 extra mags and a McFadden mag loader. It took some fiddling with the mag lips to get the McFadden working right, and some ammo is better than others, but I think it’s worth it. Thinking about getting some grips, even started a thread asking for recommendations in the rimfire handgun forum.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Been wanting to pick up a Black Dog holster since I got mine also.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I installed a TandemCross BlastShield magazine disconnect on our 22/45 Mark IV Tactical, and it made the trigger a whole bunch nicer.......for $20.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top