Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2021 12:14:43 PM EDT
I bought a sig romeo zero on a whim. Was thinking of getting the maddmacs dovetail mount, but they don't offer one specifically for the zero. It's my understanding that the shield uses the same footprint. Can anyone confirm or recommend another quality dovetail mount for this optic?
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Red dot to base compatibility information on their site.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome! Thanks
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Just got my dovetail mount installed, I really like the setup. This one is by C-More and has a contoured base which I really like. It doesn’t seem many make that style which I think looks cleaner, they don’t make a base for the smaller sights.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#5]
That contoured base looks good! My stubby upper shipped today, so i need to order a base asap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top