Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2020 10:29:53 PM EDT
Has anyone tried both of them?  What do you think?
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Go with extension.  I can’t stand my pinky off the grip when shooting.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 11:40:24 PM EDT
[#2]
My lcp2 came with the finger test. I bought the factory 7 round with the extension. It makes the gun so much more shootable. I don’t shoot anything I can’t get my pinky on the grip.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:20:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 7rd for my P3at.  For the xtra round not pinkie.

I dont care if my pinkie has a spot.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:53:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I use the 6rd with the rest for pocket carry and keep the 7rd on me for reload. The pinky extension makes it easier to get a hold of and get it out of a pocket.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I carry it with the 7 round mag in my pocket, damn thing looks like a large phone. That being said in my environment no one bats an eye.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go with extension.  I can’t stand my pinky off the grip when shooting.
View Quote
@Oldgold

I should have been more clear:  There is a 6 round mag with a pinky extension and then also a 7 round mag with finger extension.  Is the 7 round mag with finger extension considerably more comfortable?

Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use the 6rd with the rest for pocket carry and keep the 7rd on me for reload. The pinky extension makes it easier to get a hold of and get it out of a pocket.
View Quote
@sgtlmj

OK, so the 6 round with rest in the pocket.  Got it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top