Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2022 1:40:50 PM EDT
I got this pistol as boot in a trade. I get that it's a budget handgun but I only have about a hundred bucks in it. I have taken it to the range and, other than a crappy trigger, it shoots fine. Even has factory night sights.

Anyway, it only came with one mag and I can't find any online. Anybody know where I can get mags for this thing?

Stock internet image:

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately, Remington went into bankruptcy and stopped making them.  Somebody bought Remington and have started production again, mainly starting with Remington 870s and other low fruit.  Hopefully that get into full swing again and you can eventually get magazines.  In the mean time, you will have to hunt for them on the 2nd hand market.  Do some google searches.  I got lucky years ago when Beretta stopped the original style 87 Cheetah .22lr pistols.  One of the various magazine sellers put them on closeout to get rid of the existing stock and I was able to get them for $10-15 each, vs. the $35-40 Beretta was asking from them.  

I got stuck with a Remington Tac-12 DM that I also got stuck without mags.  So, I was in the same boat as you.  I got rid of my Remington Tac-12 DM as I had little faith in the aftermarket making higher capacity mags for it.  I put the money into an old Remington 870 Special Field that I will eventually convert to a SBS, which is what I was going to do with the Tac-12.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#2]
40$ a pop on ebay. Ouch
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
40$ a pop on ebay. Ouch
View Quote

Sounds reasonable considering a 5-round CZ .22 magazine runs $35 easy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#4]
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/remington-rp45-45-acp-15-round-magazine.html
Gunmag warehouse has them as out of stock. A commenter said they worked for the Walther ppq 45 as a flush fit 15 rounder. It might be worth looking at ppq 45cal mags.
Here's a link to a ten round ppq mag.
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/walther-ppq-45-acp-10-round-magazine.html
Good hunting!
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw some comments suggesting a Para P14 mag might work, if you have access to one might be worth checking.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:54:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I saw some comments suggesting a Para P14 mag might work, if you have access to one might be worth checking.
View Quote
They're identical other than the baseplate
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 2:50:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They're identical other than the baseplate
View Quote

Thanks, I'll give that a try.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/remington-rp45-45-acp-15-round-magazine.html
Gunmag warehouse has them as out of stock. A commenter said they worked for the Walther ppq 45 as a flush fit 15 rounder. It might be worth looking at ppq 45cal mags.
Here's a link to a ten round ppq mag.
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/walther-ppq-45-acp-10-round-magazine.html
Good hunting!
View Quote

Thanks for the tip. Looking at them now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#9]
45 acp?  I have some P14 mags.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:29:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
45 acp?  I have some P14 mags.
View Quote

Pm sent @dogtired
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
40$ a pop on ebay. Ouch
View Quote

That's not bad at all considering how much factory P320 mags cost, especially since they're still in production.

Try looking for a Star Megastar mag cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top