Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/12/2019 10:01:51 AM EDT
I can find no historical record of a revolver being successfully reloaded during a gunfight.

I can find examples of semi-auto reloads during gunfights.

There are examples of “New York reloads” - dropping an empty gun and going for a back-up gun.

There are examples of revolver reloads being attempted but fumbled.

But I can find no historical record whatsoever for a successful revolver reload during a gunfight.

If anyone knows of any, I would like to read about them.

I strongly suspect that, if your CCW is a revolver, what you've got on board is what you've got. A back-up gun might be a good idea. A laser sight to maximize hit potential might be a good idea, too.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#1]
In before "If I can't do what I've gotta do with 5-6 rounds, then I should be running away"

We can't all be Jerry

REVOLVER SPEED RELOAD! 16 rounds in 4 seconds on slow mo! S&W 929 Jerry Miculek
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In before "If I can't do what I've gotta do with 5-6 rounds, then I should be running away"

We can't all be Jerry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FbUMqoyjDw
View Quote
With all due respect to the phenomenal skill of Smith & Wesson's trick shooter, he's doing that standing still in the daylight with very specialized gear not suitable for practical use, and no one shooting back at him.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

With all due respect to the phenomenal skill of Smith & Wesson's trick shooter, he's doing that standing still in the daylight with very specialized gear not suitable for practical use, and no one shooting back at him.
View Quote
I don't disagree.
I've carried a 4" ported .357 on occasion, but I was more worried about hogs in those cases.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#4]
One of the agents in the 1986 FBI shootout fired 12 rounds from his revolver, so he must have reloaded during the fight.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Newhall incident?
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
One of the agents in the 1986 FBI shootout fired 12 rounds from his revolver, so he must have reloaded during the fight.
View Quote
Who?

In that fight, Agents Hanlon and Risner had backup revolvers and used them.

Agent McNeill emptied his revolver but was unable to reload it.

I can't find anything about a successful reload.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Newhall incident?
View Quote
In that incident, Officer Alleyn was killed as he was trying to reload.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Most gun fights were not historically recorded.  For purposes of a police investigation maybe, but not something readily available online.  Unless it was some watershed event, like Miami and Newhall, like mentioned.  When revolvers were standard in police use, reloads were taught and used in quals.  How often they happened on the street, who knows.  I have talked with two old cops who have used revolvers in shootings.  Neither reloaded, one dropping the bad guy at close range wth one shot, the second getting hit in his primary arm and emptying his cylinder with his weak hand and then going for his backup revolver, which he didn’t fire.

I’m sure that some time in almost 100 years of revolvers being the prevalent sidearm, someone has reloaded one during a fight.  My 642 is primarily a BUG.  I do not carry a reload for it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#9]
My dad in 1977 reloaded his model 15 combat masterpiece from a dump pouch twice, firing 18 rounds at his attacker AFTER he was shot point blank in the back with a sawed off 16 gauge fortunately loaded with birdshot. He was peppered with shot from his neck to his heels. His partner took 1 pellet in the arm and promptly sprinted to the cruiser and left my dad to fight for his life alone.

He was at another time shooting at robbers charging a roadblock and reloaded once from a dump pouch. He scored 5 hits that went into the headrest of the drivers seat. Luckily for the driver he was ducked down.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My dad in 1977 reloaded his model 15 combat masterpiece from a dump pouch twice, firing 18 rounds at his attacker AFTER he was shot point blank in the back with a sawed off 16 gauge fortunately loaded with birdshot. He was peppered with shot from his neck to his heels. His partner took 1 pellet in the arm and promptly sprinted to the cruiser and left my dad to fight for his life alone.

He was at another time shooting at robbers charging a roadblock and reloaded once from a dump pouch. He scored 5 hits that went into the headrest of the drivers seat. Luckily for the driver he was ducked down.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/74310/FB_IMG_1555089344809_jpg-910024.JPG
View Quote
That's what I'm looking for, thanks. Do you have a link to any news reports or more details or anything?
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Newhall incident?
Considering he was reloading one at a time from a dump pouch it's hard to pass judgement.

On the flip side. The first 2 round from the perps .357 killed one cop and the first 2 rounds of the other peeps .38 killed another. The first round fired from the perps 1911 missed and caused a malfunction.

Carrying speed loaders wasn't the norm for the vast majority of time cops carried revolvers.

I think you're try to find a correlation that I think will be very hard to find. Between lack of details on the internet about OIS or even civilian shootings back when revolvers were common. Private citizen carrying concealed wasn't as common when revolvers were more popular. I think there could be a very small window where revolvers and speed loaders were carried that might be interesting to read some details.

If we're just trying to invent theory's then the reason  we can't find more documentation is that the people who carried the revolvers got the job done in 6 rounds.

I'll need to find my copy of Bill Jordan's book. I haven't seen it in a while. I might need to get a new copy. I think there are a few stories of him reloading but can't be sure.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's what I'm looking for, thanks. Do you have a link to any news reports or more details or anything?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but if you have questions I can ask him. Lol I bet he can tell me 20 or more stories about cops reloading revolvers during gunfights. His first partner killed like 11 guys before they made him retire. Number 11 was a prison guard or cop if I recall.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#13]
In the early 1980s, a Virginia State Trooper exchanged gunshots with a hit-and-run suspect.  He emptied his revolver, reloaded from his only dump pouch and fired a couple rounds.  The VSP went to speedloaders a couple years later.

I worked with officers who were in an extended pursuit.  One emptied his revolver, fired all his extra rounds, then reloaded with rounds from the other officer and fired a couple more before the pursuit ended.  No officers injured.  Second officer shot the driver after vehicles crashed.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No, but if you have questions I can ask him. Lol I bet he can tell me 20 or more stories about cops reloading revolvers during gunfights. His first partner killed like 11 guys before they made him retire. Number 11 was a prison guard or cop if I recall.
View Quote
By all means, get the stories and post them here -
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In the early 1980s, a Virginia State Trooper exchanged gunshots with a hit-and-run suspect.  He emptied his revolver, reloaded from his only dump pouch and fired a couple rounds.  The VSP went to speedloaders a couple years later.

I worked with officers who were in an extended pursuit.  One emptied his revolver, fired all his extra rounds, then reloaded with rounds from the other officer and fired a couple more before the pursuit ended.  No officers injured.  Second officer shot the driver after vehicles crashed.
View Quote
Got any names, links to news articles, copies of the reports, anything I could look into?
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Who?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who?

https://vault.fbi.gov/FBI%20Miami%20Shooting%204-11-86%20/Miami%20Shooting%204-11-86%20Part%207%20of%2011%20

Page 13, "SA Orrantia - 12 rounds .38-caliber +p ammunition from his .357 Magnum."
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://vault.fbi.gov/FBI%20Miami%20Shooting%204-11-86%20/Miami%20Shooting%204-11-86%20Part%207%20of%2011%20

Page 13, "SA Orrantia - 12 rounds .38-caliber +p ammunition from his .357 Magnum."
View Quote
Trying to find out more of his particulars (so far unsuccessfully), I came across this: "It was the need to reload that proved particularly fatal, analysts note. McNeill was unable to reload his five-shot revolver early in the fight thanks to blood and bone fragments in the cylinder, and was instead forced to retreat to cover. Hanlon was hit in the arm while trying to reload."

And this: "What came out of the shooting was the FBI abandoning the revolver because of its difficulty to reload under fire."
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Never did it with a dump pouch, but I worked in a stake out squad and we reloaded with speed loaders on several occasions when we were doing something that did not allow shotguns, such as delivering pizzas or working behind a counter.

Couple of uniformed guys from my agency reloaded with speedloaders.

I did see one guy draw two snubbies and shoot at a robbery suspect charging him.

The suspect dropped at his feet, the look on his face was priceless as he realized he had no reloads.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I carry 2 speed strips with my 442 BUG.  A 5 or 6rd wheel gun is defensive only IMHO. If I had to use it, I'd be in cover & trying to retreat back.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 10:51:37 PM EDT
[#20]
If I'm carrying a revolver, it usually is the reload.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#21]
You cannot seriously believe this. Not every shooting comes with a full press release for your viewing pleasure. Wheelguns have been around for a long time and they were/are carried by people trained to reload them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#22]
OP what draws you to the revolver? No one will claim you can reload a revolver as easily as an auto and the New York reload was commonly recommended for officers. Thing is LEOs (with a few rare exceptions) no longer carry revolvers so for them the issue is moot.

Show me civilian shootings where the reload mattered. Not where they reloaded but where the fight was won because they reloaded.

I believe you should always carry a reload, if only for malfunctions, but the truth is in a self defense shooting you will usually run of out one before you run out of bullets.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#23]
My agency back in the day required reloads from loop loaders, the standard issue.   Before my time but I believe it was pull and load two cartridges at a time, three times for the reload.   Guys did carry backups, usually a model 66.   They also carried speedloaders in plain clothes work.

Speedloaders and dump pouches were never issued.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I like to train with revolvers just so I can pick up any gun and be relatively competent.   Like being able to drive standard.

My carry guns are autos though.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 8:29:23 PM EDT
[#26]
My Grandpa exchanged gunfire with a suspect during a robbery in progress. He was a sheriffs deputy, it was the 60's. He and another deputy shot near all of their ammo. Total number of shots fired, I couldn't say. He did say they didn't hit the suspect and he escaped on foot.

Edit. They were stationary behind cars, not running and gunning or the like.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
OP what draws you to the revolver? ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
1. History and tradition.
2. A desire to be competent with any weapon I am likely to encounter.
3. They still shine in a pocket/ankle back-up role.
4. In case the Lefties outlaw semi-automatics, I'd like to be ahead of the power curve and stay legal as long as possible.
5. I often travel to the neighboring state of Vermont, where magazine capacity is limited and my usual carry pistol is illegal.
6. It's the simplest and safest handgun option if I want to arm someone with relatively little knowledge and training.
7. Practice with the long, heavy double-action trigger carries over into my other shooting.

Quoted:... Show me civilian shootings where the reload mattered. Not where they reloaded but where the fight was won because they reloaded...
For a perfect and modern example, Google Lance Thomas, the L.A. watchmaker who had four shoot-outs with gangbangers in his shop.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Considering he was reloading one at a time from a dump pouch it's hard to pass judgement.

On the flip side. The first 2 round from the perps .357 killed one cop and the first 2 rounds of the other peeps .38 killed another. The first round fired from the perps 1911 missed and caused a malfunction.

Carrying speed loaders wasn't the norm for the vast majority of time cops carried revolvers.

I think you're try to find a correlation that I think will be very hard to find. Between lack of details on the internet about OIS or even civilian shootings back when revolvers were common. Private citizen carrying concealed wasn't as common when revolvers were more popular. I think there could be a very small window where revolvers and speed loaders were carried that might be interesting to read some details.

If we're just trying to invent theory's then the reason  we can't find more documentation is that the people who carried the revolvers got the job done in 6 rounds.

I'll need to find my copy of Bill Jordan's book. I haven't seen it in a while. I might need to get a new copy. I think there are a few stories of him reloading but can't be sure.
View Quote
No Second place winner,,,an exceptional Border Patrol Officer.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I like to train with revolvers just so I can pick up any gun and be relatively competent.   Like being able to drive standard.

My carry guns are autos though.
View Quote
Same here.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#30]
NYPD went to semi because a PO was involved in a shootout with a perp when he ran out and during the reload of his his revolver the perp armed with a semi auto walked up and executed the COP  
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
3. They still shine in a pocket/back-up role.
4. In case the Lefties outlaw semi-automatics, I'd like to be ahead of the power curve and stay legal as long as possible.
5. I often travel to the neighboring state of Vermont, where magazine capacity is limited and my usual carry pistol is illegal.
6. It's the simplest and safest handgun option if I want to arm someone with relatively little knowledge and training.
7. Practice with the long, heavy double-action trigger carries over into my other shooting.

For a perfect and modern example, Google Lance Thomas, the L.A. watchmaker who had four shoot-outs with gangbangers in his shop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:... Show me civilian shootings where the reload mattered. Not where they reloaded but where the fight was won because they reloaded...
Mr Thomas is an interesting case although I’d compare his situation to that of cops on a stake out squad more than what the average person will face. He is also an outlier as I don’t believe he reloaded in any of his gunfights. He did a lot of New York reloads but never recharged a single gun a far as I can remember. There was a case in TX where a shot of near 100 yards was made by a civilian with a .357 but again it is an outlier.

I only ask because between this thread an the other you seem awfully down on wheelguns (rightfully pointing out their weaknesses) and seem to want someone else to validate your desire to carry one. I’m not against them, in fact I have a J frame AIWB as I type this, but aside from very limited circumstances (which I think you have identified in the other thread) I think they are obsolete. Not useless, just not the best tool for the job.

BTW recently I have seen a number of posts talking about how revolvers (in one case single action revolvers) will still be around when semi-automatics are banned by law. I have a hard time believing when the bans do come they will still allow us to carry wheelguns. Even in its worse form the SAFE act allowed 7 round magazines. I believe we’ll end up allowed to only carry low cap guns or no guns but I can’t see a law only allowing revolvers.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
... more than what the average person will face...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
... more than what the average person will face...
True, but I think preparing for the average is a mistake, because almost nothing is ever average. The average weight of an American man is 196 pounds, but how many men do you know who weigh 196 pounds? Probably none.

Quoted:
... I only ask because between this thread an the other you seem awfully down on wheelguns (rightfully pointing out their weaknesses) and seem to want someone else to validate your desire to carry one...
I do not desire to carry one, except sometimes a J-frame as a back-up in a pocket holster. I carry a Sig P320 or P365.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 5:29:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
NYPD went to semi because a PO was involved in a shootout with a perp when he ran out and during the reload of his his revolver the perp armed with a semi auto walked up and executed the COP  
View Quote
The FBI did the same thing after the infamous Miami shoot-out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 4:40:07 AM EDT
[#34]
A co worker of mine reloaded during a shootout. 10 shots fired. 10 hits. 357 Magnum 125s.

We reloaded a fair amount during our qualifications. We used Safariland speed loaders. I still prefer them for reloading a revolver over the HKS. But there's nothing wrong with HKS, just personal preference.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:58:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A co worker of mine reloaded during a shootout. 10 shots fired. 10 hits. 357 Magnum 125s....
View Quote
Details? Link to news story?
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think you're looking for a confirmation bias. When someone posts something to support your position of people getting killed during a revolver reload you quote it as gospel. Including your own assumptions, with no evidence.

When someone posts otherwise you demand evidence or news articles and when OIS reports that found that the officers using revolvers had a 10% better hit ratio with revolvers are posted, you ignore them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Details? Link to news story?
View Quote
I'll try to find it. This was in the early 90s if I remember correctly. Before news was common on the internet.

ETA: Details...

Traffic stop went bad.

Suspect pulled over, immediately started shooting at the trooper through his back window. Trooper returned fire ( imagine touching off a magnum inside your car!) The bullets obviously had to penetrate windshield, back window and all but two or three rounds impacted the car seat too prior to hitting the suspect. The trooper took careful aim and put one in his head. The suspect went down. Amazingly, he was leaning across the seat to reload and popped back up after being hit in the head. The trooper said it was "like a nightmare, he wouldn't go down. He came back up and just stared at me...". He put one ( or maybe 2? I don't remember) more in his head. Finally, the suspect was DRT.

I did a search, I couldn't find a news article about it within the first 3 pages of results.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
... imagine touching off a magnum inside your car!...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
... imagine touching off a magnum inside your car!...
Took a course once that involved firing out the open passenger window from the driver's seat. Even with double ear protection on, the concussion on my sinuses was enough to stop my clock for a moment.

Quoted:
... The bullets obviously had to penetrate windshield, back window ...
Glass does odd things to bullet trajectories. You probably can't count on any hits until you shoot a clear hole through it first.

Moral of the story: once your car is stopped, it's a trap in more ways than one. Get out of it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 12:00:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Post above reminds me of firing a 357 mag. in a confined hallway. 2" barrel. It was like a wet towel smacking me in the face. Right into the sinuses. Was like time slowed down, I could see the dust and smoke.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#40]
You know, I don't have any exact figures but I strongly suspect the British figured out how to reload their revolvers quite rapidly. If you will recall they used them until the end of WWII and beyond.  And considering some of the protracted battles that the Brits fought reloading during an exchange of gunfire quite likely occurred on more than one occasion.  Of course, a lot of these revolvers were top breaks.

Then again they did receive quite a few solid frame revolvers in .38 S&W, not to mention .455.  Heck I seem to recall they even used a few revolvers than used 1/3 moon clips.

Just because a skill has withered in the current generation, don't think it wasn't quite healthy in previous ones.

And speaking of those sorts of skills, I know I can reload with a moon clip a heck of a lot faster than many can with a magazine.  And no, my name is Jerry.  It's called practice, practice, practice. Watch the line next time you're at the range.  Under no stress, in broad daylight, and even with "special" modifications you'll see shooters who are looking at the magazine well fumble.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
... And speaking of those sorts of skills, I know I can reload with a moon clip a heck of a lot faster than many can with a magazine...
View Quote
Please post a video.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:54:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I can find no historical record of a revolver being successfully reloaded during a gunfight.

I can find examples of semi-auto reloads during gunfights.

There are examples of "New York reloads" - dropping an empty gun and going for a back-up gun.

There are examples of revolver reloads being attempted but fumbled.

But I can find no historical record whatsoever for a successful revolver reload during a gunfight.

If anyone knows of any, I would like to read about them.

I strongly suspect that, if your CCW is a revolver, what you've got on board is what you've got. A back-up gun might be a good idea. A laser sight to maximize hit potential might be a good idea, too.
View Quote
Numerous historical examples. Bill Jordan, Bob Stasch, Jim Cirillo and other look down upon your pitiful soul OP.

BOB STASCH - Interview With A Chicago PD Veteran Of 14 Gunfights

I know a number of cops that personally got into shootouts with wheel guns and emptied more than six rounds and reloaded their wheel guns during the heydays of Miami's drug wars.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Most gun fights were not historically recorded.  For purposes of a police investigation maybe, but not something readily available online.  Unless it was some watershed event, like Miami and Newhall, like mentioned.  When revolvers were standard in police use, reloads were taught and used in quals.  How often they happened on the street, who knows.  I have talked with two old cops who have used revolvers in shootings.  Neither reloaded, one dropping the bad guy at close range wth one shot, the second getting hit in his primary arm and emptying his cylinder with his weak hand and then going for his backup revolver, which he didn't fire.

I'm sure that some time in almost 100 years of revolvers being the prevalent sidearm, someone has reloaded one during a fight.  My 642 is primarily a BUG.  I do not carry a reload for it.
View Quote
I carry a reload for my BUG.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Numerous historical examples. Bill Jordan, Bob Stasch, Jim Cirillo ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Numerous historical examples. Bill Jordan, Bob Stasch, Jim Cirillo ...
I don't know about the first two, but Jim Cirillo said that he never reloaded his. He tossed it when it was empty and went for his back-up gun, which came to be called the "New York reload". And then he switched to autoloaders as soon as it was feasible.

Quoted:
I know a number of cops that personally got into shootouts with wheel guns and emptied more than six rounds and reloaded their wheel guns during the heydays of Miami's drug wars.
So let's hear the details.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:01:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

My father on the right when he was a patrol officer for the Dade County Public Safety Department. A S&W Model 15 was carried cross draw.

He later went to the Beretta 92SB and then GLOCK.

He then went to an UZI.

Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Please post a video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... And speaking of those sorts of skills, I know I can reload with a moon clip a heck of a lot faster than many can with a magazine...
Please post a video.
That's not unreasonable. "Most" people reload autos like a monkey fucking a football.

Please post a video of yourself reloading both to the point that the revolvers going to get you killed.

Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:04:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Newhall incident?

Miami Screw Machine Speed Loaders came out in 1970 and were very popular in Miami.

My father carried them as a Deputy Patrolman with Dade County Public Safety.

Speed Strips came out in 1972.

HKS Speed Loaders came out in 1973.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#48]
My Father's old agency.... he got into a tussle or two.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real Gunfighter Lance Thomas on Justic Files
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Miami Screw Machine Speed Loaders came out in 1970 and were very popular in Miami.

https://revolverguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Dade-1-1024x1024.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Newhall incident?

https://revolverguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Dade-1-1024x1024.png

My point was that speedloaders?were only available for a short amount of time during the popular use of revolvers for leo. Trying to find news articles on the web of their effective use will be hard
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top