Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2020 6:53:57 PM EDT
Preference on back up irons with an RMR:
Do you prefer plain black to eliminate distractions, or 3 dot or glow night sights even? Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 7:34:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Plain black
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Plain
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Plain
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Night sights
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I prefer a plain black sights just like on my AR carbine's with a red dot sight.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Plain black for mine.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#7]
For duty use, I consider night sights to be preferable.  I use all black surround Trijicon suppressor night sights so there’s no additional color in the dot window.  I have a training gun that has straight blacks on it, and I would have no major issue carrying that on duty.  I just like the added insurance of night sights given that much of my shift occurs after sun down.  We have guys running non-night sights on RDS pistols and it’s not a big issue.  If I were forced to run an optic I didn’t trust, it’d be a bigger issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top