Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2022 5:22:55 PM EDT
I have a VP9 tactical that I want to put a dot on. Leaning towards Trijicon SRO. Any recommendations on someone to do the work?

I don’t want to pay $500 for a slide with the cuts already.

I also need a good holster that will work with that combo and a light. I currently have a TLR-4 but am thinking of changing to an X300U
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 5:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
If you carry an SRO I'd recommend getting the shield for it to protect it. It's not really duty rated as it was designed as a competition optic. Obviously if this is only a competition setup then it's moot.

I've had work done at Wright Armory (Mesa, AZ if I remember correctly) and was very impressed with the work they did.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Parker Mountain Machine did mine.

Attachment Attached File

Sent him the tan lower and black slide pistol... Got back this:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top