Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2021 10:28:24 PM EDT
Like subject says, I’m looking for a concealment holster for a G21. Prefer to find one comparable with suppressor height sights, X-300 Ultra, and an RMR. IWB: appendix carry, or 3 o’clock.

Yes, I know he’s a thiccc boi. I carry full size pistols and have for a long time. Thanks in advance for helpful suggestions.

Link Posted: 4/4/2021 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Like subject says, I’m looking for a concealment holster for a G21. Prefer to find one comparable with suppressor height sights, X-300 Ultra, and an RMR. IWB: appendix carry, or 3 o’clock.

Yes, I know he’s a thiccc boi. I carry full size pistols and have for a long time. Thanks in advance for helpful suggestions.

View Quote

@tomahawk0311   JM custom.  What you want is definitely custom.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 8:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I’ll check them out.

I figured this might be a custom thing but that’s no problem.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bawidiman Gotham

This is what I use.  I almost always carry a G19 Roland Special type build, but I sometimes carry my G21 in the same holster.  The holster works with any Glock that has an X300 on it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, that's going to make for a big gun.  I carry a Gen 2 in a Galco Carrylock.  But once you add a light and all the other stuff, that is a no go.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:22:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bawidiman Gotham

This is what I use.  I almost always carry a G19 Roland Special type build, but I sometimes carry my G21 in the same holster.  The holster works with any Glock that has an X300 on it.
View Quote

@Castlebravo84  Good call.  OP, also a Phlster floodlight might work, same idea is that it clamps onto the light.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool idea. I like it. Thanks for the solid suggestion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top