Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 4/4/2021 12:38:00 AM EDT
For concealed carry, not really sure what I should be looking for?  Would appreciate any comments to at least to give me somewhere to start from, thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#1]
My iwb holster from N82 was the most comfortable I've ever had and I've tried eleventy million of them.

https://n8tactical.com

Link Posted: 4/4/2021 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're looking for an OWB holster, I found that a Yaqui Slide for a 1911 fits perfectly.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 11:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
My favorite is the Galco USA IWB, but I see it's now discontinued.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 11:40:13 PM EDT
[#4]
CW9?  as in Kahr CW 9?

(If so, welcome!  I am a Kahr guy myself).

Sooo much to unpack.

Do you want shoulder holster?
Inside the waistband?
Outside the waistband?
Deep carry (like holster shirt or Thunderwear/Smart Carry?)?

I carry my Kahr CW 45 in a Mitch Rosen Express thumb break.  It's very-well broken in and does very well for concealment.

New Mitch Rosen Express for my K9, needs a lot of breaking in!

Having good luck with High Noon Holsters "Hooker", OWB kydex holster for my snub nosed revolver.

Trying 2A Holsters since Tim Wise has clips that attach to the belt, easy on and off.

You will have to try several holsters before you find something you really like.  

I really like the looks of the Andrews Leather McDaniel II, might get one in thumb break cross draw for my 1911.  It's an Inside the Waistband leather holster.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 10:23:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GunsAreIcky] [#5]
I have on of these. Fit great and built like a tank. For the money it's GTG.

https://www.outbagsusa.com/collections/leather-iwb/products/ls2-iwb-leather-holster
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:28:59 AM EDT
[#6]
My kahr cw9 and remora sticky I added a soft loop too. So comfortable you forget your wearing it.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:52:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies, I am going to take a look at everything that has been mentioned.  Still not sure between iwb or owb.  I am leaning towards trying owb first and see how it goes.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:19:55 PM EDT
[#8]
All I recall about that one is a certain multi-fit High Noon holster that caught the front sight when you tried to draw.
Bastards wouldn't even allow a return because it was a gift...
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Dara Holsters AIWB. Very well made and comfortable all day.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/5/2021 6:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brentfoto] [#10]
I'm quite happy with my M-Tac slingbag where I can draw within two seconds.  Do watch the video.  Click around the different color options as the video does not appear with all of them. But link will likely bring you to the blue bag and the video may be right there.  

Slingbag
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#11]
The Milt Sparks Summer Special II has carried mine for 10 years, and I have no complaints. I also have the executive companion, but can’t really tell the difference between them.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:14:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tillerman] [#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:
My iwb holster from N82 was the most comfortable I've ever had and I've tried eleventy million of them.

https://n8tactical.com

View Quote

@Aspida1776

How "secure" is the pistol?
My wife and I have a pair of K9's and have been trying different options, but no stand-outs as of yet.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#13]
N8 Tactical very comfortable.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 5:24:52 PM EDT
[#14]
PJ Holster makes a very nice Kydex IWB. Many options for cant and belt loop style.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#15]
For leather I have a Don Hume IWB with loops (Summer Special style, I don’t remember the model)

For kydex I have a Desantis SlimTuk which I haven’t used yet but had one for another gun and liked it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Take a look at Concealment Express, IWB with Tuck, and claw.

Use one with my G2C. Best holster I've ever used, and like everyone else, I've tried a LOT of them.

See no reason the CW9 version would be any different, especially as its smaller than the G2C

I pocket carry my Kahr.......
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top