Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2023 6:26:38 PM EDT
Got a G23 with an RMR and suppressor height sights on it.

Got the IWB side covered using a slightly modified Blade-Tech.

Now looking for the equivalent to a Mitch Rosen 5JR leather OWB holster. The 5JR I've got handles the suppressor height sights no problem but there is interference with the RMR and the pistol won't seat all the way.

Requirements: must have belt loops and a large forward cant like the 5JR. The pistol can ride a little higher than a 5JR if necessary. Willing to go custom if necessary. Photo of a 5JR below so you can see what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Milt Sparks is advertising the OM-1 as optics ready now, and I wouldn't be surprised if they could make the 55BN in an optics ready configuration too if you want the metal reinforcement at the mouth.

https://www.miltsparks.com/outside-the-waistband/om-1/

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The are a bunch f customer leather guys out there.  Some f them are really good.  Most of the over the counter stuff is crap.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Milt doesn't have the type of belt shots I'm looking for.

What do people think of Faco holsters? Of Craft holsters?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:30:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Bumping for the morning crew...
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:43:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Might be hard to find something with the high forward loop that is compatible with an RMR. Any particular reason you need that style loop? the 55BN and OM-1 keep the gun tucked into the body quite well.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:48:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Falco? I think they are really nice holsters.  I use an OWB one for a full-sized Walther PDP and light. I’ve used it with different optics.  Attachment Attached File
Works great!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Might be hard to find something with the high forward loop that is compatible with an RMR. Any particular reason you need that style loop? the 55BN and OM-1 keep the gun tucked into the body quite well.
View Quote
I never cared for how those fit on me.

Thanks @Intune. Craft and Falco are, so far, the only folks I've found with that basic pattern. I don't need the light, but they make it without that feature.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:38:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I never cared for how those fit on me.
View Quote

Fair enough, fit is definitely subjective.

Looks like Falco and Craft have similar designs for the forward loop to clear the RMR. I'd just want to make sure they will clear your tall sights as well.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Either way I'd have to call/write them as I'll need custom size belt slots, I'd definitely check on the height of the sight channel also.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I have an Azula OWB (no light) for my G48, it has held up well. Same for my 1911.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a couple from 1792 that I really like. One for 1911s and one for G19 and RMR.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I just got a Defcon 4 holster from Simply Rugged for my Sig 320 Compact with a RDS and suppressor sights.

Rob makes absolutely superb holsters.

https://www.simplyrugged.com/ecommerce/DEFCON-4-Leather-Concealed-Carry-Holster.cfm?item_id=4061&parent=669
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Great suggestions, keep 'em coming!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top