Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2022 10:43:29 AM EDT
Almost three months ago, we proposed a raw, stripped Compact DaggerTM slide to @PalmettoStateArmory,
Raw, Stripped Compact DaggerTM Slide?
It looks like this has finally become a reality!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/24/2022 8:43:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted: My understanding is that this is a one time thing that was done for someone.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
Thank you for the clarification, Josiah.

Can you help us understand why PSA isn't willing to offer raw stainless steel slides to the rest of us?  I've listed a half dozen reasons why someone might want a raw, stripped Compact DaggerTM slide here,
Raw, Stripped Compact DaggerTM Slide
Pulling slides mid-production and making them available on the PSA web site wouldn't seem to involve a tremendous amount of added work on PSA's part.  I'm not advocating you make each and every Compact DaggerTM slide model available raw, only a few of the base models.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted: I got some more clarification. We will be offering them in the future, just not now.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote
That's great news, Josiah!  But you left out the part about the approximate timeframe when we might expect to see a raw stainless steel Compact DaggerTM slide.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, now it's a reality ...

ETA:  I'm being told this is a stainless steel PVD coating on top of the stainless steel slide.  Not a raw stainless steel slide.  I guess that explains why it's more expensive than the DLC and Cerakote base models.

PSA DAGGER COMPACT, 9MM, STAINLESS CARRY CUTS SLIDE, BLK DLC BARREL, STANDARD SIGHTS, 15RD MAGAZINE

Link Posted: 1/27/2023 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Want!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#8]
ETA:  I'm being told this is a stainless steel PVD coating on top of the stainless steel slide.  Not a raw stainless steel slide.  I guess that explains why it's more expensive than the DLC and Cerakote base models.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top