Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/9/2020 11:07:57 PM EDT
Came across the GG&G rail adapter that lets you mount a weapon light to the pistol.

Is this pretty much the go to brand (only brand?) for this kind of thing?
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:23:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 12:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I use them, it mounts easily.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep. I think GGG and Surefire make the only two that are worth a damn, and from what I've seen, theyre basically identical. The older model used to have one notch in it, the new one has 4-5 notches so its more of a true picatinny rail versus simply a light mount. Not that it makes a bit of difference on a handgun, but yeah..
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep. I think GGG and Surefire make the only two that are worth a damn, and from what I've seen, theyre basically identical. The older model used to have one notch in it, the new one has 4-5 notches so its more of a true picatinny rail versus simply a light mount. Not that it makes a bit of difference on a handgun, but yeah..
View Quote
Does Surefire still make their adapter? I haven't seen any online for eons
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Surefire no longer does. I was on the hunt for one for years and scored two like-new adapters last year. I was extremely disappointed with both of them. The fit on my FS USPs was super sloppy both front to back and side to side. Apparently this was very common for them and people often had to shim them with tape or rubber to get a good fit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Streamlight makes/made an adapter for the TLR series IIRC.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top