Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2018 9:26:45 PM EDT
Wife has a XD mod2 3.3"45ACP that I'd like to mount a Vortex Viper to.
Shop recommendation's?
Also, what's the preferred +1 grip extension and trigger upgrades?
This is my wife's purse carry. I thought it would be nice to fix it up for her. Already have the Viper lying around.
Thanks for any replies.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Never mind, it doesn’t appear they do SA slides
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Curious about this as well.  I've got an XD .45 acp Tactical (bitone with the thumb safeties) on the way here.

I'd like to shoot it some to find out if it's worth putting an RMR on.

If it is, get the slide milled for the RMR (find out if the RMR will fit in front of the present rear sight or if a new slot for a rear sight will have to be milled between the RMR and the loaded chamber indicator).

Get the RMR on it, shoot it some more and decide if it's worth putting one of the Power River triggers in.

Could be a sweet cold weather carry pistol for outside the house/garage/woods pistol (open carry).

I have two XDM's now.  A 5.25" 9MM (not worth the money I paid for it) and the 3.8" 9MM (sweet shooting little pistol that made the 5.25 look like a Glock) that my wife confiscated a few years back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top