Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2021 6:48:13 PM EDT
Has anymore put the new RMR cc on a shield? Am I wasting my time
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
ATEI will mill an RMRcc on a shield but you would have to replace the rear sight with their shimsight.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:59:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I have.  Primary Machine in LA machined the slide and installed it for me.  I actually just got it back last night and zeroed it with 124 gr HST's.  Fantastic work!  They have done 4 M&P's for me and I'd love to recommend them but they have stopped milling customer supplied slides.  My contact there told me that they will not be offering any options for the M&P line in their new business model.  I'm very disappointed but glad I was able to get 4 done before they decided to stop.

I'll post a pick of my shield 1.0 with the RMRcc in this post later tonight.

As promised. Sorry for the delay.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:46:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I got my Shield 1.0 back from Primary yesterday as well.  Had to remove the rear sight and use that channel as the rear part of the machined area.  Perfect workmanship, fit and finish.  It will take a little training to get used to it but I am very happy with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top