Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2018 11:05:21 PM EDT
I have a p07. Shoots great. Points naturally for me. Does the p10c point the same? Grip angle the same?

Would you recommend
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:36:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I have every CZ, except the P10, Im waiting until after Xmas when the optic ready slides come out.

Have spent a few rounds downrange with one and it is the same egos as every CZ, very very close.

The trigger is better than an Apex in an M&P......not kidding, and that is out of the box.

I will have one the day it arrives at the LGS.  Just not sure what optic I will run.....
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 7:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
@evnash

Here you go
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I've owned both.  I definitely prefer the P10C.  The P07 can be made to have a really nice trigger but out of the box the P10C trigger is much nicer to me.  The grips are similar but the P10C sits much lower on your hand.  David
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I have both, the stock trigger on the P10C tore my finger up. The P10c  points the same as the P07 and is slightly more comfortable in the hand. I added the CGW trigger and it reduced the reset, but added a bit to the trigger pull. The CGW trigger is 100x more comfortable than stock.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I shot the p10c, it shoots great, but I hated the mag release. Very stiff, very uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't own a P10c... yet, but the salesman at the LGS/ range gave me a free rental of one last night. It pointed very naturally, it was very smooth as far as follow-up shots were concerned. I found the grip to be perfectly textured.

Even though the pistol was a dirty range gun, it shot exceptionally well.

My brother just bought a Beretta APX, so now I'm a little torn. The APX is a great shooter too, but the P10c seems a little more affordable.

Not to make your choice any harder, but my next question is do I get the C model or wait and get the S model that is coming soon.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Shot both quite a bit own a P09.  The P10 really does not do anything for me.  It is nice but I would go a P07 with CGW package.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top